Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My favorite voice in all of Kpop: Cho Kyuhyun!

Yes, evil maknae Kyuhyun is my bias in Super Junior. I'll freak out over why that is later.

SM, CAN YOU HEAR ME? (Incidentally, an amazing song by SNSD's very own Kim Taeyeon. Definitely the queen of OSTs <3)

Ahem. SM, IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, PLEASE MAKE A CD OF 'KYUHYUN SOUNDS'.
I saw this on a comment once, and I couldn't agree more (although it sounds a little creepy). Normal sounds, y'know? Like him talking, him laughing...etc. His voice is really, really warm, even when he's just talking. His laughs are ridiculously adorable, plus they sound so cute! His voice is pure wonderful. And when he SINGS O_O

Cho Kyuhyun, you are/have my favorite voice. Out of everything I've ever head, not just Kpop. Sure, Clouds will say that Yesung's the best singer in SuJu (and maybe he is, objectively and biased-ly speaking >.>) but KYUHYUN I LOVE HIS VOICE AND HE IS THE BEST SINGER IN SUPER JUNIOR.

He's very, very versatile as a singer - he goes from cute, sweet songs like 'Listen...to you' (Pasta OST) to very, very emotional ballads like 'The Way To Break Up' [which has been on repeat for the past week and a half, no joke.] (Poseidon OST) to normal pop like 'A-cha'!

My only qualm- he needs more solos! MOAR KYUHYUN, PLEASE.

Also, SM, I have a question- why does Kyuhyun not have any long notes in most (if not nearly all...) SuJu songs? Take 'A-cha' for example. Yesung has his drawn-out 'a-cha~~~' near the end. Ryeowook has his line at the bridge where he has his looong 'mara------------------'.

Why doesn't Kyuhyun have more adlibs? I love his adlibs. I understand that Yesung is a very good singer, but to have him solely sing over 95% of SuJu's adlibs annoys me to no end.

From all the songs that I can think of, 'My Love, My Kiss, My Heart' is one of the only ones where Wookie and Kyu have adlibs. And they have amazing adlibs there.

The only other time that I can think of is in 'Superman', in which Kyuhyun has a grand total of two adlibs. Despite the fact that he only has two adlibs, his voice still made me smile ridiculously, basking in his voice.

So yes: my favorite singer of all genres is Cho Kyuhyun, the Starcraft-loving evil maknae of Super Junior.

I'm a Gamer ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment